Florissant Golf Club – City of Florissant Is searching for a classified Independent contractor who has or can provide a W-9 form for tax and payment documentation purposes.
PRIMARY DUTY: Under basic supervision, performs repairs, adjustments and preventive maintenance
and diagnostics on golf course specialty vehicles and equipment to maximize the effective life cycle and
reduce downtime. Maintains records and logs of services performed and general turf machinery
• Works within scope of authority and training and in accordance with all City of Florissant safety
regulations, guidelines and procedures.
• Supports the relationship between the City of Florissant and the general public by demonstrating
courteous and cooperative behavior when interacting with citizens, visitors and maintaining effective
working relationships with co-workers.
• Inspecting, diagnosing and repairing mechanical problems in specialty vehicles and turf equipment.
• Identifying maintenance needs and mechanical problems and taking corrective actions.
• Communicate effectively verbally and in writing
Hourly contracted rate of pay $40-45 per/hour. This job provides an excellent opportunity for on the job
training or an experienced turf technician. City of Florissant has exclusive rights to alter this job description at any time without notice.
Please email Andrew Sprunt MG at [email protected] or call (314) 494-0278 for additional