Commercial Sales Demo Specialist
MTI Distributing, Inc., a subsidiary of The Toro Company, is the exclusive distributor for Toro commercial and
irrigation equipment in Minnesota, North Dakota, Eastern Iowa, Northern South Dakota, Western Wisconsin,
Western Illinois and Eastern Missouri. As the distributor for the worldwide leader of turf and irrigation equipment,
it is our goal to partner with our customers to help them improve their desired results. We are committed to a
standard of performance that sets us apart from our competitors and delivers the best value to our customers.
We currently have an opening for a Commercial Sales Demo Specialist based out of our Berkeley, Missouri
office. In this position, your responsibility will be to demonstrate features, benefits, function and proper usage
of Toro commercial golf & grounds equipment with customers at their location. You will foster a strong
customer relationship to support the sales process and professionally and safely pick up and deliver
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Demonstrate equipment: instruct end users as to use, safety, features and benefits of the overall operation
• Articulate to customers each machine’s design, concept, engineering, and customer benefits.
• Responsible for scheduling demonstrations for assigned area.
• Communicate customer information and feedback, utilizing Salesforce.
• Safely load, deliver, and pick up equipment to customers as scheduled.
• Properly secure loads without damage.
• Ensure product is delivered clean and maintained.
• Maintain trucks and trailers: routine maintenance, safety, and cleanliness.
• Occasional overnight travel is required.
Education and/or Experience
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Possess and maintain valid driver’s license.
• Understand and adhere to all DOT requirements.
• Must have or obtain a valid medical certificate (DOT medical card).
• Strong interpersonal communication skills
• Able to occasionally lift, pull, and push up to 75 lbs.
• Ability to travel within territory and navigate around local and surrounding states.
• Ability to manage workload and excel at prioritizing and organizing tasks
Salary range $55 – $65k, based upon the qualifications of the selected candidate. Our benefit program
includes: 401(k), medical, dental, vision disability and life insurance, PTO and holiday pay.
Candidates will be subject to pre-employment background check, DOT drug screen, and physical.
Please apply online at www.mtidistributing.com/careers
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer including protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.